Submitted by Name: Debby From: Maine E-mail: Contact
Comments: What a wonderful way to honor our loved ones.I just finally registered.I'd like to order some bracelts and pass some out to my family.My brother was 50.I just registered and am waiting to get my email back.I'm sooo thankful for this site and all it stands for.
Added: March 5, 2013
Submitted by Name: Kerri uitdenhowen From: Washington E-mail: Contact
Comments: Aaron uitdenhowen/Gallagher passed away 8-10-09 due to a overdose and a friend who didn't get him out,this needs to stop i miss him sooooo much
Added: January 12, 2013
Submitted by Name: Yvonne Grey From: laguna Niguel,Ca E-mail: Contact
Comments: Our son Stephen Leazer, age 28 died on 11/04/12 of a heroin overdose while visiting a cousin in Denver,Co. His cousin Amanda Leazer. After using with our on 11/04/12, Amanda and her friend, Nate Lara, moved my son to the couch and left him there to die. They waited three hours before calling 911, by then it was too late. My son would have lived if they had call 911 three hours earlier. No one from the Denver police Dept wants to do anything to help me. My son was the second person to die at this same house and with the same people. Where do I start to get charges pressed? This epidemic is sweeping our nation. There is a small group of us in Orange county,Ca that are trying to get parents to see the signs before it"s too late. My heart breaks for all the beautiful lives that opiates have taken.
Added: December 13, 2012
Submitted by Name: patricia hill From: Bermuda E-mail: Contact
Submitted by Name: Sarah Lemieux From: Broomfield, Co E-mail: Contact
Comments: lost my daughter to opiates, barbituates, opana, crack overdose 3 mos ago...just a month shy of her 19th bday..no one called 911 no one administered naloxone...this needs to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Added: August 28, 2012
Submitted by Name: Brian Borden Sr From: keiser arkansas E-mail: Contact
Comments: my son die on 8/11/2012 no one call 911 for help knowing at 12:45am that something was wrong with him drove him to the hosp. after 8:00am after he was brain dead more then one freind. story after story lie after lie never the same story. he was 19 years old my only son. his name is Brian. something needs to been done. it just looks like murder people thank more about themself getting in trouble for drinking or something and not calling for help and letting someone die.
Added: August 16, 2012
Submitted by Name: Jessica D'Amico From: Maricopa, AZ E-mail: Contact
Comments: My 13 year old Brother was Timothy Matthews. He was killed of a heroin overdose at a sleepover a few days ago in CA. Nothing can ease the pain of losing him, and nothing is more painful than knowing had someone called the parameics, done something - he may have survived. God rest his sweet soul.
Added: August 11, 2012
Submitted by Name: Lori Senteney From: DeSoto, Illinois E-mail: Contact
Comments: To all of Nick's family & friends; I am the mother of Maxwell Senteney, and have somehow stumbled onto this page, and through my tears I feel I must express mine and Max's deepest sorrow over the loss of your son's life. I know my son will never get over it and will carry it as a heavy weight for the rest of his days here on earth. I have tried to console him with the fact that he is a victim in this tragedy as well. He is the age of your son now, and was only 17 at the time of the terrible accident, just getting off work heading home. I will never forget the phone call that night and the fact that I let his friends go to rescue him and bring him home, as I had no idea the extent of the damages. I just remember he said he was alright. Please know that he is a wonderful caring son that I am so lucky to have with me and he and I will never forget your son Nick and all that he meant and means to you forever and ever.
Love & Peace,
Added: July 22, 2012
Submitted by Name: Mary From: Knoxville E-mail: Contact
Comments: My son died of an accidental overdose just 8 weeks ago. He died because the girl that was with him decided NOT to get help and instead drove him around for 10 or more hours, until he died.
I would appreciate any information that anyone can provide regarding prosecution/conviction in cases where "friends" didn't seek medical assistance for others.
PLEASE email me. I am sharing all information with the police department. With enough help, the Attorney General might prosecute. This could be very important to prevent future deaths due to blatant disregard for saving the life of a "friend".
Added: July 18, 2012
Submitted by Name: Ann Myers From: Jacksonville, FL. E-mail: Contact
Comments: I understand what most of these people are going through except I don't know if my brother will survive. He is currently in ICU in a coma from Over Dose on a controlled substance. His girlfriend did nothing for hours until he stop breathing for a while. We pray for him every day but it seems like he is no longer there. I pray for everyone that has gone through the same issues. Ann